49 Finnigan Ave., # i23 • Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
561-414-6080 • [email protected]
- Personable communicator seeking to launch the next chapter of my career in the Human Resource field.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent listening, verbal communication and interpersonal skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Outstanding ability to build rapport and gain the trust, confidence and respect of key stakeholders.
- Consistently exceeded goals at JPMorgan Chase, receiving personal “thanks” letters from four customers.
- Experience building and growing relationships with co-workers in a fast-paced environment.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Lynn University; graduated with a 3.5 GPA Spring 2013.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to excel independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience using both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with social media tools such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Fluent in English, French and Creole, and currently learning Spanish.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Lynn University; graduated with a 3.5 GPA Spring 2013
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (BSBA), Lynn University; graduated in Fall 2011
Associate of Science (AS), Paralegal Law; Everest University; earned May 2008
Personal Banker, JPMorgan Chase – Westwood, NJ Aug. 2011-Present
- Consistently exceeded goals, including receiving personal “thanks” letters from four different customers.
- Build and maintain positive communications with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced setting.
- Educate consumers and small business customers about a variety of bank products and services.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, as well as federal regulations, regarding transactions.
- Gained the trust, confidence and respect of managers to audit the cashier drawers of co-workers.
Legal Administrative Assistant, Burns & Bobrow – Morristown, NJ June 2010-Aug. 2010
- Collaborated effectively with a diverse team of colleagues, including attorneys and executive-level leaders.
- Maintained diplomacy and tact to resolve conflicts between co-workers and clients.
- Listened attentively to customers to understand their concerns and worked diligently to find solutions.
- Showcased strong writing skills to draft legal documents in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
Legal Administrative Assistant & Translator, Ellis Ged & Bodden PA – Boca Raton, FL Sept. 2009-Feb. 2010
- Fostered and developed relationships with clients and co-workers, including a team of attorneys.
- Demonstrated poise, professionalism and patience to identify and resolve problems.
- Displayed solid administrative skills to perform research tasks to complete projects benefiting clients.
Teller Manager, Bank United – Delray Beach, FL Nov. 2007-Aug. 2009
- Educated consumers and small business customers about a variety of financial products and services.
- Showcased a proven ability to built and maintain rapport with individuals from all walks of life.
- Worked closely with a diverse team of co-workers in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.