1962 E Sunset, Tulare, CA 93274 • 818-515-7533
Profile of Qualifications
- Over 8 years of experience serving as a patient advocate and administrative specialist, focusing primarily on patient rights and enhanced level of daily life.
- Proven track record of performing administrative functions, including document processing, call management and providing top notch customer service.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to interacting with patients, family members and customers in various settings.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline office operations, leading to increased efficiency.
Personal Care Assistant, Tulare, CA 2008-Present
- Provide critical care for patient possessing mental disabilities, with main responsibilities including appointment scheduling, monetary management and aiding with activities of daily living.
- Properly relay information to caregivers and family members regarding patient progress on a daily basis.
- Serve as an advocate for patient throughout all daily activities.
California Psychcare, Bakersfield, CA 2013
- Contributed extensively to growth and development of children possessing special needs and Autism.
- Developed individualized action plans to cater to the needs of each child; assessing progress regularly.
- Aided with activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, abiding by rules and any behavioral issues.
- Ensured proper documentation of patient status.
Earlimart Dusters, Earlimart, CA 2008-2014
- Fulfilled key administrative support position, with associated responsibilities including call management, data entry and processing documents.
- Provided top notch customer service by resolving inquiries and interfacing with clients on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated strong organizational management skills throughout daily operations.
State Farm Insurance John Whitboard Agency, Agoura Hills, CA 1998-2008 & 2008-2013
License Agent, Customer Service Representative
- Assumed key role promoting insurance services to businesses and individuals, primarily focusing on determining eligibility of client, resolving inquiries and reviewing claims.
- Implemented various strategies to attract new clientele, leading to increased company revenue.
String’s Italian Cafe, Visalia, CA 1995-1998
- Exemplified strong leadership, organizational and communication skills throughout day to day operations.
- Chief responsibilities included staff management, scheduling, budget management and providing excellent customer serviceS
Education & Professional Development
Bachelor Degree in Sociology, Minor in Psychology, California State University Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA
Resident Insurance Producer:
Accident and Health Status, 10/13/2004- 8/31/2013
Casualty Broker-Agent Status, 10/13/2004-8/31/2016
Life-Only Status, 10/13/2004- 8/31/2016
Property Broker-Agent Status, 10/13/2004- 8/31/2016