(314) 517-5331 • [email protected]
Flight Attendant Coordinator, In-Flight Services Management & Training
Aircraft Management • Emergency Procedures & Safety • Inventory Management • Cost-Effective Purchasing • Plane & Property Protection • Passenger Profiling & Research
- More than 20 years of progressively responsible experience in retail, sales, marketing, and business ownership, as well as 20 years of experience in domestic and international private and commercial flying.
- Extensive experience and qualifications with many aircraft, including Gulfstream G5, G4,G550, G650, G2, G3,G280 Challenger 600, 601 and 604, RJ, Global, BBJ, Falcon, Boeing 737, 747, 757, 767, MD-80, DC-10, L-1011 and others.
- Able to align, coordinate, empower, and guide multi-site cross-functional teams across projects and organizational initiatives from concept to completion.
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, and others at all organizational levels.
- Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Honors & Awards
- Selected as staff for the last comparative TWA flight
- Spearheaded and instructed the 1st TWA on-line training program for Flight attendants
- Selected to directly work with FAA at LAX to qualify new aircraft
- TWA Award of Excellence (3 times)
- American Airlines Professional Flight Attendant (twice)
Lead flight attendant, Netjets (2016 – present)
- Leverage advanced skills and industry expertise to perform all aspects of in-flight services while ensuring superior level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensure comprehensive and consistent adherence to federal regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Demonstrate superior dedication to aviation safety through managing and maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of all emergency procedures, safety procedures, and passenger safety needs.
Lead Flight Attendant, Aircraft Services Manager, Gansevoort Hotel Group, New York, NY (2005 – 2014)
- Expertly and efficiently managed all aspects of in-flight management on a Gulfstream G4 for private and charter customers, including for high-profile VIPs, royalty and entourages, entertainers, former presidents, executives, celebrities, politicians, athletes, rock stars, and more.
- Exercised sound judgment and excellent decision making skills with polished professionalism throughout known and unknown situations to deliver superlative service while maintaining all safety rules and regulations.
- Fostered cross-functional, collaborative working relationships with owners and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions regarding personal aircraft.
- Proficiently executed in-depth research of passengers, often delivering services focused on family and cultural preferences, favorite foods, dietary requirements, and individual client wants and needs.
Additional Career Experience
- Contract Flight Attendant, various private aviation companies
- Flight Services Manager, Purser, Training Instructor, American Airlines (formerly TWA)
Education & Training
Flight Safety Certification
First Aid, CPR, AED, and Blood Borne Pathogen Certifications, American Heart Association
Advanced Customer Service Training • Flight Services Management & Flight Attendant Training, TWA Airlines
Attended various cooking schools worldwide