– 121 Willow Ave. Apt.8 Hoboken, NJ 07030 ( (201) 264-1335 * [email protected]
- Dynamic and results-driven management professional with more than 11 years providing high-performance administrative support, sales, and marketing in the legal practice, business consulting, and financial service sectors.
- Outstanding marketing strategy execution, creating a business unit from ground up while providing administrative support to senior leadership, delivering a 5% increase in revenue, and reducing travel costs 10% annually.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with critical thinking to resolve marketing project management and administration issues even under stress.
- Flexible with quick learning abilities to reach high productivity in fast-paced and new or demanding assignments.
- Well-organized and resourceful with multitasking skills that optimize limited resources to achieve outstanding results.
- Strong people management and interpersonal communication skills that inspire confidence while forging teamwork synergies with colleagues across diverse ethnicities.
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Marketing & Sales
- Customer Service Management
- Market Research & Planning
- Event Management
- Fiscal & Budget Administration
- Process/Workflow Improvement
- Relationship Management (Clients, , Suppliers & the Public)
- Policies & Regulatory Compliance
- Personnel Administration
- Staff Supervision & Training
- Office & Staff Administration
- Office Supplies Inventory
- Records & Document Management
Raoul Felder & Partners, PC. • Manhattan, NY Executive Assistant to the CEO 2011 – Oct 2016
- Planned and coordinated compliance with the CEO’s schedule, creating opportunities for direct access to the president, completing all administrative tasks such as managing meeting agendas, video conferencing, appointments, confidential correspondences, and detailed travel itineraries that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prepared and organized case files for the President and associate lawyers, completing critical deliverables associated with successful representation of clients in any court hearing.
- Assisted in generating revenue by processing lawyers’ billable time and reimbursable expenses, preparing and serving invoices to clients, and tracking payments for on-time settlement.
- Conducted online research, documenting reviews of discovery, including police/forensic reports for depositions.
- Represented the firm, building sustainable professional relationships with clients, court personnel, and vendors.
- Oversaw the development of websites, social media content, and digital campaigns for book/magazine debuts.
Monticello Consulting Group ▪ Hoboken, NJ Executive Assistant to CEO 2010 – 2011
- Provided administrative support that assisted the CEO in steering the company to achieve profitability and growth.
- Optimized office resource management by implementing efficient administrative procedural systems that prioritized work schedules, managed large volume of confidential and time-sensitive data, and ensured continuous availability of critical office supplies inventory.
- Enhanced company online visibility by managing web content and maintaining presence on social networks.
Franklin Credit Management • Jersey City, NJ Marketing Director | Marketing Coordinator 2005 – 2010
- Provided strategic direction in marketing the company services, growing the client base, building a marketing department where there was none, and overseeing all advertising, public relations, and events that promote the firm.
- Delivered a 5% increase in new business through marketing participation in 8 major trade conferences annually, organizing and executing 6 networking events attended by 200+ Wall Street executives, and ensuring adequate marketing collaterals for the events.
- Steered marketing projects through full service lifecycle processes involving ad placement and collateral production, event management, and media continent production.
- Hired and collaborated with 3rd party creative agencies, ensuring compliance with all expectations, budgets, and deadlines, while bridging activities between the creative agency and sales teams.
B.S. in Marketing, UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD BARNEY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS • West Hartford, CO (2005)
Brighton Gardens Assisted Living • Upper Saddle River, NJ Summer Marketing Intern 2004
- Supported the marketing director with weekly marketing campaigns, providing tours to prospective residents and their families, and organizing fundraisers to benefit local organizations.