144 Wanatah Avenue, Lehigh Acres, FL 33974 • (239) 410-3967 • [email protected]
Administrative & Customer Service Support Professional
Staff Management • Medical Record Documentation • HIPAA • Swiftly Diffuse & Resolve Problems
- Over 10 years of experience in fast-paced and dynamic settings, including supervision of up to 35 staff in customer service-oriented environments.
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, and others at all organizational levels.
- Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
- Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with 40 WPM.
ER Follow up Supervisor, Hospital Corporations of America (HCA), Fort Myers, FL (2013 – present)
- Oversee daily operations and productivity; manage staff scheduling, payroll, and recruitment and training, as well as customer service operations and satisfaction.
- Ensure consistent delivery of all services within organizational guidelines and standards through actively monitoring staff performance and researching and reporting data on phone activities to identify and implement improvements.
- Cultivate and maintain cross-functional, collaborative working relationship with peers to foster business growth, improve operations, and enhance productivity.
- Create, develop, and execute new customer service training methods: spearhead monthly team meetings.
Customer Account Executive, Comcast Inc., Fort Myers, FL (2011 – 2013)
- Spearheaded numerous account maintenance needs as primary customer service contact.
- Achieved and maintained in-depth knowledge and understanding of products and services to cultivate trust and satisfaction of customers.
- Utilized polished professionalism throughout all interactions with clients and staff.
Client Services Specialist, Liberty Tax, Fort Myers, FL (2010 – 2011)
- Provided comprehensive tax preparation for wide range of customers and small business clients, including initial interview, information gathering, and in-depth review of all finances.
- Minimized tax liability through identifying and utilizing all available adjustments, deductions, and credits according to State and Federal guidelines, standards, and regulations.
- Accurately determine total of all charges and fees for requested services.
Donor Recruitment / Customer Service, Multiple Sclerosis Fund Raiser, Fort Lauderdale, FL (2009 – 2010)
- Proactively identified, recruited, and built relationships with potential donors.
- Effectively created and updated efficient donor databases.
Dispatcher / Customer Service, Security Associates International, Pompano Beach, FL (2006 – 2009)
- Expertly and efficiently operated municipal alarm system, transmitter, and receiver while concurrently facilitating swift response to all on-scene requests for additional assistance.
- Updated and maintained database records.
Medical Billing & Coding, Med Vance Technical (2006)
Medical Assistance, Keiser College (1994)